Total Pageviews


Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day before lift off



Good evening everyone,




Yes I should probably be in bed by now since we are leaving for the airport at oh-dark-thirty in the morning. I am pretty sure my fellow riders are still up putting the finishing touches on things. Today has been a last minute push to make sure everything is in order and ready to go. Our latest run around was making sure we had the right type of cases to transport firearms. What a headache!!!




So I promised photos of the ride coin. Because of the finish these are not the absolute best, but here they are. Have to work on that professional photography thing.
Today the article I referred to a few days ago ran in the Tacoma News Tribune. The link to that article is: www.thenewstribune.com/2010/05/06/1176084/officers-pedal-with-a-purpose.html. Please go to the site and read the article. It is a good one and tells a little bit more of the story as to what and why we are doing this.
Well off to bed so that I can get up and go in a relatively few short hours. We'll be taking some photos tomorrow and I will be back to post after we get to New Jersey.
Thanks to everyone for your support thus far and to continue as we "Ride for Those Who Died".

No comments:

Post a Comment